Monday, September 17, 2012

A Ton of Ties


This week was good. Baptized Anthony and his son. He is stoked about the priesthood. He loves church. He's always late for church, also 20 min late for his baptism. but all is good. he still got baptized. also taught a bunch of people this week. learned about not judging people. sorry this email is short. i appreciate the package. and the white shirts. definitely a nice thing you guy are doing. I appricate all the tender love and care. I thank you for all you do and will do in the future. the future scares me. so much unknown. what is going to set me apart? guess that is why we just got to better ourselves everyday. I am scared to come home but I know I need to. haha I miss you all. keep me in the prayers. don't buy jon any ties. ill send him a ton. I have a ton.

love elder scroggins

tell everyone I love them.

I got to visit tortola this week. sweet deal. but the usvi's are sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment