Friday, November 19, 2010

THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

To Whom It May Concern:
 
This week has just flown by. zooooeeemama!!! crazy how fast things can fly by when you are just doing the same thing day after day and also crazy to think that 80 years in eternal perspective isn't even a grain of sand in the big picture but the choices we make here have eternal infiniate consequences. This week was basically the same but hey it was one of the best weeks that I have had. I am Kinda bumed that all the Haitians here in the ccm have left but it would be pointless for them to spend moe time here. They have amazing testimonies and are going to do work. After they left on Tuesday we were allowed to venture out into the real world.  We went to a wal mart but it had a different name. (siare or something like that) We got to do a little grocery shopping and a little messing around....good times. I bought some nonsense items that I will be sending home for Christmas. I didn't buy any but they had knock off ps3;'s and wii's they were called mii's and funstations. hahaha only like 20 bucks. btw how is my ps3 doing?? hope I can still own Adam when I get back home. Yesterday we went ouside for gym and played bball for a solid 50 minutes. I was so tired and sweaty, as everyone was. We came inside and due to the construction they had to turn the water off. We all were kinda disappointed we had to go to class sweaty but as we were getting ready to get ready and our teachers were complaing that they didn't want 10 stinky elders in their rooms, so we just had gym for the rest of the time the water was off. another 2 hours. 3 hours of gym really boosted the moral of the men. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!  Elder Schaffer and I get latinos in our room today. They all are in a orientation meeeting right now and we will get to meet them when they get out. Me and mi companero have been the only peope in our rooms for the past couple of weeks but the 4 people one shower thing might get interesting. we will see. Keep on living the dreaem and trying to be like Jesus. Happy birthday Rachel and to everyone that I missed birthdays for.
 
 
con amor. elder scroggins

No comments:

Post a Comment