Friday, January 14, 2011

only 21 more Fast Sundays

Hey family, here I am once again writing an email.  Like always, so much to say and not enough time to say it. This week has been rough. It has rained a ton and not too much success. The field is white already to harvest but just takes some time getting to the field I guess. We expected 11 people at church this week but we only had 3. The members are good here. They passed around a calender in Relief Society for feeding the missionaries. I'm glad they did but at the same time......man! that's a ton of food. They deep fry all the meat and put a ton of oil in the rice.  I was going to try and fight the weight but hey, I kinda want to hit 300 pounds on the mission. That would be way cool. haha.   I might have to send ya a pic when i do hit it.  That is crazy how much snow Las Vegas got, too bad Jon didn't get a snow day like I did my senior year. I appreciate all the sport scores, mom and good luck with school dad. I also appreciate all that you do for me. Parowan was way fun. I met someone from Cedar City the other day and realize how much fun Parowan was. Thanks for taking an interest in me. 

The bad thing here is the humidity. I bought a pack of gum and every time i opened a piece of gum it was wet... like someone was chewing it. Nasty! so i might just stick to tic tacs. I love you all and sent you some pictures. Only 21 more fast sundays.
 
con amor elder scroggins

No comments:

Post a Comment