Friday, January 21, 2011

First Transfer

Hola family and friends. How is it going?  Today was transfers and I was 10000 percent sure I was going to stay in the dirty south but I got moved to an area called Caparra.  It is near Bayamon and actually about 1/2 block from the mission home. Good week this week overall.  Transfers were the biggest surprise. We got a call form the zone leaders at 10 last night saying to be in the mission office at 8 this morning with the bags packed. So we were!  It was weird packing everything up...just by throwing it in the bag.  I included a picture with my zone leaders. Good people and I am gonna miss them cuz i am in a new zone now.  We no longer have a car. we are on bikes. I love the mission and thanks for raising me right mom and dad. Hope all is well at home. I love you all. Make good choices. 
con amor elder scroggins


No comments:

Post a Comment