Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Last Letter....before I leave the MTC

mother´n´company
Well the next email you will get from me, I will be back in the good ol US of A. Almost. I definetly am not ready to be going out in the field physically. Don't know any Spanish it seems like, but one piece of advice they gave us here is to be fluent in the language of the spirit. The spirit will recall memories in times of need. I feel like I need to forget English to learn Spanish and if that is true I have no idea but in John he talks about needing to forget himself, make himself less so the Lord could be more in his life. This email is really short but I will have more to say when I get to puerto rico. I love you all though. Don't forget that! Hope all is well back home.
Love you all so much.
con amor
Elder Scroggins

No comments:

Post a Comment