Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summer Camp



Dear mom, camp is great. We are having a ton of success here on St Thomas. It is great out here. I am actually writing you from the Presidents ipad. He left it over here at our apartment last night . We had dinner with him and his family last night. I appreciate the email. And all the updates. I love it out here. The mission is fun. I know that this is a good learning place. It doesn't thunder and lightning here as good as back home but it's all good. That is one thing Vegas always has. I love you a ton. I hope that all is well. Funny story abut Andrew. I got that package too, thank you. FYI I really appreciate the shirts. They smell like dad. Haha I love you and the candy and harmonica was great fun. Thanks for all.


Love elder Scroggins

No comments:

Post a Comment