Monday, July 2, 2012

A Note To President Alvarado


Dear Presidennt Alvarado,
great talking to you today. thanks for lunch. it was great. thoughts on our conversation today were about that lasting spiritual impressions that will carry us through to the next level. my dad always speaks about that. he had one of those that let him know that it is real. that that is what will help us go through life stong.
some people read the scriputures to see how they can apply them in thier lives. i like to read them sometimes to see how i  have lived these gospel principles in my life. or to see when i have made the worng choice. i will do better on that bible challange. i need to get preach my gospel down better so i can help others after the mission.

........and my favorite mission president quote. "don't follow me, i'm from ponce"

God leads the camp. God of israel.

i love you president and sister alvarado. i told my dad to call. he loves y'all

love elder scroggins

No comments:

Post a Comment